Call our school director, Gail Hayman, at 201-261-0420 to discuss any questions about enrollment or to arrange a tour, and we will introduce you to our “family”.
- Classes for 3 and 4 years olds – classes are separated by age groups
- Morning and afternoon classes – AM session from 8:45 – 11:45, PM session from 12:45 – 3:45
- Enrichment Class (formerly “Extended Day”) 11:45 – 2:30, Monday, Wednesday and Friday; Children in a.m. classes may enroll for the extended day program.
- Programs run from September to June
- “All By Myself” – Children turning 2 1/2 before a session begins may enroll for September-June or January-June
Download the application form for your 3 year old.
Download the application form for your 4 year old.
Download the “All by Myself” application form for your 2½ year old.
A Typical Daily Schedule at Church of the Savior Nursery School
- 20 minutes – Arrival, health check, manipulative games
- 10 minutes – Love Circle
- 50 minutes – Outdoor or gymnasium activities
- 15 minutes – Music, creative dramatics and movement
- 20 minutes – Bathroom, rest, snack
- 50 minutes – Self-directed activities
- 15 minutes – Storytime, conversation, show and tell
All By Myself
All By Myself is a class for children who:
– will be 2 ½ by start of All By Myself class
– are potty trained (or are well on the way! We’ll accept a child whose parent will be available to come in case of an accident.)
All By Myself class will meet on Tuesdays & Thursdays (Sept – June) from 9:00 – 11:30. There will be 1 Teacher and 1 Teacher Assistant for the class of 12 children. Tuition will be $1,920.00 and may be paid in full, semi-annually or $192.00 per month starting Aug. 1 through May 1. A $150.00 registration fee is due upon receipt of the Acceptance Letter.
As the name implies, mom or dad will not stay with the child except to get him/her settled upon arrival. The typical schedule will be:
- 40 minutes – Free Play, Craft time
- 10 minutes – Songs & circle
- 10 minutes – Rest time
- 20 minutes – Wash & snack
- 50 minutes – Outdoor or gym play
- 20 minutes – Books, story time
Children will be placed according to age and readiness and on a “first come – first serve” basis.